The Love, Life, & Happiness blog tour starts today, and will feature interviews and excepts from both Love Unbroken and Trust Me. I posted one of the interviews that was done today.
1. In five words, describe you as a writer? Entertaining, exciting, unpredictable, quirky, romantic, and drama
2. What is your inspiration for writing? I have a vivid imagination, so I think that’s the inspiration I need to come up with storylines, characters, etc. But I also think it’s my love for writing and being a reader that makes me want to create stories that are interesting and engaging.
3. What are some things that you have to have while writing? My laptop or iPad (when I don’t feel like turning on my computer), food, and music. Music is the most important element, because that is how I set-up scenes for my stories. Most of the scenes in my stories are based off of songs that I was listening to while writing. That is also why I have playlists for all of my books.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years with your writing career? Even though I love the fact that I’m an indie author, I would love to be with a publishing company. Also, I would love to see one of my books on either The New York Times or USA Today best-sellers list.
5. Name five things that are on your bucket list? 1. To be a New York Times best-seller 2. Go to Disney World (which I plan on doing with my family next year) 3. Go to New York 4. Visit Vegas 5. Try zip-lining (which would be an accomplishment since I’m terrified of heights)
In honor of the blog tour, I have another giveaway going on, which is for a $25 Amazon gift card! The giveaway will end on April 21st. To enter, click on the link at the bottom and you will be directed to the entry on Rafflecopter. Good luck 🙂